THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE 19th FPSO WORLD CONGRESS A HUGE SUCCESS!
2018 was a defining year for the FPSO World Congress. Following the subdued oil markets over the last year, 2018 showed tangible and positive signs of recovery and this wzere reflected in the mood and increased oil operator turnout at the show.
The 20th FPSO World Congress 2019 will focus on moving from concept to practice- Integrating innovation with cost discipline to ensure project profitability and business sustainability
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Oil operator upcoming projects
- supply chain cost-saving execution strategies
- gas FPSOs, redeployments
- FPSO contractor capacity in a recovering market
- digital empowerment for FPSO projects
- FPSO financing and asset integrity and operations
BRAND NEW ADD-ONS FOR 2019 INCLUDE:
- Pre and Post-Conference Focus Days on Commercial Opportunities for FPSO projects in West Africa
- On-the-floor Technical Content- Deep drive into engineering/technical content for your FPSO projects on topics that will be designed by our Technical Committee!
- Procurement and Supply Chain Roundtables and Closed-Door Summits for the FPSO industry during the 2-day conference
FPSO WORLD CONGRESS 2018 RECAP
Watch this short video to get an idea of what it's like to be onsite at the world’s largest FPSO World Congress !
Our 2018 Distinguished Speaker Faculty include
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operations Officer
VP, Brownfield Projects
Head of Energy & Natural Resources
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp
FPSO Contracts Leader
Contracts and Procurement Lead - Projects & Engineering
Project Manager Madura Husky and Vice President Oil and Gas
Shapoorji Pallonji Oil & Gas
Group Technology Director
Senior Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Alstern Technologies Singapore
Partner & Head of Consulting Asia-Pacific
Director Global Produced Water & FPSO Development
CETCO ENERGY SERVICES, (CETCO)
FPSO Feed Manager, Sea Lion Project
Hear What Our Past Attendees Have Got To Say
"We decided to exhibit at FPSO World Congress because we saw it as an ideal platform to showcase our expertise and capabilities to industry leaders and decision makers within the FPSO world wide arena. We were very well received, getting a great response from delegates and had a very successful event. We have rebooked to return in 2019.”John Bloomfield,Global Business Development Manager Film-Ocean.
“The FPSO World Congress once again produced excellent speakers, case studies, technology examples, and thought provoking roundtables - well worth attendance!”Dave Hartell, Senior Development Manager, Premier Oil
“The FPSO World Congress is by far the biggest and most interesting FPSO event in the world today.”Tomas Solli, Global FPSO Director, DNV GL