Driving Output Productivity and Project Profitability
The typical capital expenditure (CAPEX) of an FPSO is around $700m, with topsides modules accounting for more than 70% of overall project execution costs. Together with other types of costs, such as operating and maintenance costs, they have a direct impact on a project’s overall profitability.
To mitigate this, project owners need to be diligent and proactive in implementing strategies that can help to maximise productivity to generate more revenue and at the same time, look at innovative ways of reducing costs.
FPSO World Congress 2018 will take a closer look at the overall life-cycle of an FPSO, and examine ways to increase out productivity and streamline costs throughout the pre-FEED stage, the design & engineering phase, the construction stage and also during operations and maintenance.
Key topics for 2018:
- Preserving the downturn’s upside
- Strategies to reduce upfront investment in FPSOs
- Future workforce requirements: Remain lean or grow big again
- Next-generation FPSOs: What new technologies should be included
- FPSO contracts: How viable are 25-year contracts in today’s market environment
- Implementing value engineering in pre-FEED
- Incorporating a sustainable Integrated Intelligence Operations (IIO) Framework for FPSOs
- Using Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to enhance FPSO asset integrity programme
2018 Expert Speaker Faculty
Group Technology Director
Teekay Offshore Production
VP, Brownfield Projects
PAST ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST
"The FPSO Congress never ceases to impress me. It is an excellent opportunity for newcomers to quickly get familiar with the industry"Hassan Basma, CEO, HBA Offshore Pte. Ltd.
“One of the best quality FPSO events in the market”Christopher Barton, SVP Global Business Development, Wood Group Mustang
“This was our first Congress and it has been an excellent 'jumping-off' platform for new business.”Peter Norman, International Partnerships Director, Subsea Asset Location Technologies
“A must-attend for anyone doing business within this segment”Eduardo Farina, CEO, OSX Brasil
“It was a well-organised event with ample opportunities for attendees to network with industry experts and to participate in conference sessions”Ticy Veluvellel Thomas, Lead Contracts Specialist, MODEC
FPSO World Congress 2017 Recap
Watch this short video to get an idea of what it's like to be onsite at the world’s largest FPSO World Congress !