Sandra AntonovicChief Operating Officer
Sandra has over 20 years of experience working for multinational companies across a range of industries, from FMCG to media. Having a corporate finance background, she worked on greenfield and brownfield projects; as well as supported UN-led feasibility studies in multicultural environments. Sandra’s operational expertise focuses on business transition, diversification, and strategic growth through lean, highly adaptable, flexible organizational structure. At Reflex Marine, Sandra leads the opening of new markets, creating an improved revenue cycle with key long term focus. Sandra holds a Bachelor of Business Administration and International Banking from French American Institute in Paris France and a MBA in International Management from University of London and Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
Good safety can be good business for FPSO contractors. It helps to reduce OPEX, increase a contractor’s reputation as an employer-of-choice, and increases the productivity of an existing FPSO. In this round-table, delegates will:
- Discuss the importance of an inclusive and proactive Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policy
- Explore ways of integrating HSSE policies with existing asset management and crew management policies to increase fleet productivity while reducing accidents
- Discuss the impact of effective HSSE policies on OPEX and ROI
3:30 PM Working Group Challenge: How Do You Increase Safety, Reduce Downtime and Lower Costs in FPSO Crew and Cargo Transfer?
- Reviewing the main focus in FPSO crew and cargo transfer
- Achieving increased safety and cost reductions
- Exploring practical case studies on safe transfer solutions in various weather conditions